“A Lab providing a Quality, Approachable and Professional Service”
Devonshire House Dental Laboratory
Devonshire House Dental Laboratory trading as Devonshire House Denture Solutions Ltd has been providing clinicians throughout the UK with a full range of dental appliances for the last 60 years. We pride ourselves in working closely with clinicians, providing them with the very latest materials and equipment to provide patients with the very best possible dental appliances.
All our work is carried out in the UK, Carlisle, Cumbria by fully trained and registered GDC Technicians. We provide a full service in all areas - Prosthetics, Chromes, Implants, Crown & Bridge and Orthodontic. The laboratory is registered with the Dental Laboratory Association and British Bite Mark; it is DAMAS and Valplast Certified, BPS Trained, and Paul Walkington is our qualified Clinical Dental Technician. We provide a range of qualities including our private deluxe work and also a cost effective NHS standard range.
We have our own drivers which can collect work from your practice on a daily basis both around SW Scotland, North and West Cumbria. If your practice is out of these areas we also provide a Free Postal Service, this being by Courier or Royal Mail depending on the volume of work.
- Acrylic Full and Partial Dentures
- Implant over dentures Fixed and Removal
- Flexi – Valplast – Dentures.
- Bio-Dentaplast – Metal Free Frameworks.
- BioHPP Frameworks
- Visiolign Composite
- Gum shields and Anti Snoring Devices.
- Poly-carbonate Splints
- Bleaching Trays.
- Chromes and Precision Attachments.
- Fast turnaround Repair and Additions. (24 hour!)
Crown and Bridges
- Porcelain and Composite Veneers.
- Non-Precious Porcelain Crowns and Bridges.
- Precious Porcelain Crowns & Bridges.
- CAD-CAM Technology Crowns including.
- Zirconia Crowns and Bridges.
- Emax & Lava Crowns and Bridges.
- Study Models, Removable and Fixed Appliances.
- Fast turnaround Essix.
“Working with you to create natural quality cosmetic appliances”